去年港大開放日,徐立之與一眾教職員等,齊齊「紆尊降貴」向來賓大派雪糕! 今日也是開放日,校長徐立之以一身中國服飾粉墨登場,與國際學生一起表演舞獅助興,真情對話,分享不同文化體驗,表現港大一直標榜具國際視野的形象。據悉徐校長穿著的乃私人珍藏的「陳年」長衫,可惜近年來港後心廣體胖,發福不少,以「肥嘟嘟」身材穿上中國長衫, 現最擔心稍一不慎有隨時「爆呔」的危機。
今早返校經過西翼,已是群情洶湧,黑壓壓的三五成群迫得水洩不通, 以前還可以扮青春拿新奇有趣的紀念品!現在?由西翼起到明華也沒有人理我,連宣傳單張也沒一張!難道他們知我是老鬼?哎,好灰咿~~
原本想拍一兩張照與大家分享,而家什麼mood也沒有了, 看看以前拍下的一些舊照算罷了!
18 comments:
Nice photos. Those are the areas I went most. Also, the basement opposite to mine building. If I remember correctly, it's called Hung Hing Ying Building. The post-graduate student room was there opposite to the canteen. There's a practice room there. The most crazy days, I arrived there at 8 am and left at 12 midnight everyday for a more than a month. It was before the competition.
Heeeee~ I saw you~~~~~~~
Ruth: HungHingBuilding, right? I know where it is, it's for students from music dept. Really those were the days ~~~
DinDin: You saw me? where? when? You must be wrong here !!!
Those were the days. If chance allows, hope I can get back here next or next next year.
The main building is really beautiful, especially in the evening.
昨天中午囉~
好多人吖~ 其中一個一定係妳! :P
巔巔:唔怪得之咁好口啦,重大大聲話見到我?肯定係Carrie帶你來,HKU我地頭,你那裡知定? 似迷宮,小心行錯路哦 ~~
無呀無呀,唔關我事呀。不過佢有無同另一個女仔去過HKU我就唔知啦~~~
Heeee, 咁妳又錯咯噃.
唔駛佢帶呢. 妳未讀 HKU 前我自己好早已經喺入面遊蕩個咯噃. 我仲喺入面間 Main Building 前面拉過琴呢!
Hooooooo~~~~~~
漏咗講, 我尋日係經過見到的.
^^
我信Carrie, 不過佢有無係乘機係HKU追女仔就唔知啦!
巔巔: 係度遊蕩?你知無?遊蕩好大罪架,你都係醒定點,咁大個人,俾人拉左去罰抄兼罰企就唔好啦,到時唔好話識得我呀!!!
呵呵呵(高8度)~~~
"到時唔好話識得我呀"
梗係~ 衰多兩錢重!
Hoooo~~~~
So many HKU people around. Can we meet up some time?
Ruth, who else you wanna meet? Let me call for a gathering! (Your wedding gift still with me lei!)
"衰多兩錢重"?哦.....
呢兩錢留返你自己做零用錢罷啦!
學太空人話齋,係HKU,我行為良好,功課良好,玩耍良好,食飯良好,交朋友也良好,一切都紀錄良好 :p kekeke...
Gathering? Good idea!
"Let me call for a gathering!"
好呀好呀~~~~ 好嘢好嘢~~~~ When ar Ruth?
"學太空人話齋,係HKU,我行為良好,功課良好,玩耍良好,食飯良好,交朋友也良好,一切都紀錄良好 :p kekeke..."
-_-"
As I said, "Worldwide Blogger's Conference"......
Post a Comment