麥當勞宣佈全面撤出冰島, 不是因為生意難做, 卻是因為生意太好, 尢比金融海嘯前有過之, 奈何入口原材料成本劇増, 加上冰島貨幣克朗近乎崩潰邊緣, 生意好祗是表面風光, 毛利少得可憐的情況下,唯有結束營業以求止血。當地麥當勞特許營運商奧格蒙德森(Jon Ogmundsson)表示:「要買一公斤德國入口的洋蔥,我要付出等同一瓶上好威士忌的價錢」,這也正正反應冰島現況, 可見生意難做。
冰島位處北極圈邊陲, 一直以來皆依重漁業為生, 後來推動經濟自由化, 曾幾何時美譽連連, 什麼“世界最富裕”、“最具經濟進取性”、“最和平國家”等等, 當之無愧。未料一場金融海嘯, 當令這高高在上的人間樂土幾乎“一夜致貧”, 徘徊於破產邊緣。
北京同事暢遊冰島, 傳過來的照片短片自然景觀一流, 相比海嘯前的冰島, 現今的的生活指數是比較合理, 她笑說唯有這個時候,才有機會到來這樂土逛一逛; 那時乃五月天, 而我相信也祗有中國仍可在這金融海嘯洗滌下, 依然傲視全球, 於這不穩定的局面下, 花花閒錢到冰島走一轉。臨行前, 我還取笑她會否順道買幾個快臨破產的企業給我們作手信, 也順便提點她公司於冰島也有設辦公室, 在其未摺埋前有空的,便上去一坐吧。
冰島位處北極圈邊陲, 一直以來皆依重漁業為生, 後來推動經濟自由化, 曾幾何時美譽連連, 什麼“世界最富裕”、“最具經濟進取性”、“最和平國家”等等, 當之無愧。未料一場金融海嘯, 當令這高高在上的人間樂土幾乎“一夜致貧”, 徘徊於破產邊緣。
北京同事暢遊冰島, 傳過來的照片短片自然景觀一流, 相比海嘯前的冰島, 現今的的生活指數是比較合理, 她笑說唯有這個時候,才有機會到來這樂土逛一逛; 那時乃五月天, 而我相信也祗有中國仍可在這金融海嘯洗滌下, 依然傲視全球, 於這不穩定的局面下, 花花閒錢到冰島走一轉。臨行前, 我還取笑她會否順道買幾個快臨破產的企業給我們作手信, 也順便提點她公司於冰島也有設辦公室, 在其未摺埋前有空的,便上去一坐吧。

6 comments:
看來冰島好大劑喎,
生意好都死,
其它的一定死多兩錢重,
看來有排都唔止血了!
我也留意到這個新聞,經濟學研究,其中有一門派是解釋經濟現象,看來有一個活生生的『經濟現象』~《冰島麥當勞結業》,需要各位,個中高手,明查暗訪。
》》麥當勞宣佈全面撤出冰島, 不是因為生意難做, 卻是因為生意太好, 尢比金融海嘯前有過之, 奈何入口原材料成本劇増, 加上冰島貨幣克朗近乎崩潰邊緣, 生意好祗是表面風光, 毛利少得可憐的情況下,唯有結束營業以求止血。當地麥當勞特許營運商奧格蒙德森(Jon Ogmundsson)表示:「要買一公斤德國入口的洋蔥,我要付出等同一瓶上好威士忌的價錢」,這也正正反應冰島現況, 可見生意難做。《《
但現時正在非常時期,他們還有沒有閒暇去一轉,深入研究,作出解釋,我期待著希望讀讀他們的文章。
Space
新鮮: 佢都幾傷下,要回復當年勇,花的又豈祗是時間跟心神,又重要的是何以重拾大眾對其的信心.
space: 海嘯下沒有幸存者,所有經濟學的理論一概不通也,隨手拿來便是一個個活生生的教材,要幾多有幾多,由社會經濟政治數理等多方面探究, 如要寫文章,也真會寫到手軟.
totally agree!
風子:所有經濟學的理論一概不通也,隨手拿來便是一個個活生生的教材,要幾多有幾多,由社會經濟政治數理等多方面探究, 如要寫文章,也真會寫到手軟。
和
Space:經濟學研究,其中有一門派是解釋經濟現象,看來有一個活生生的『經濟現象』~《冰島麥當勞結業》。現時正在非常時期,他們還有沒有閒暇去一轉,深入研究,作出解釋,我期待著希望讀讀他們的文章。
這兩段沒有抵觸,『冰島M記現象』是個 lower priority 的課題,可能要遲些,或者會被遺忘了。
Space
You have a great content on here, I find something in herbal medicine good to share on here with anyone suffering from the disease such as HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis,Diabetes, Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Pancreatic Cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia, Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Chronic Lyme Disease, Lupus as well.Dr Itua herbal made cure my HIV and gave me hope that he can cure all types of diseases I believed him) I do the best of myself that I can do, I went for a program in west Africa about fashion on another side I was HIV positive. I walk through a nearby village for our program schedule then I found a signage notice that says Dr Itua Herbal Center then I asked my colleagues what all about this very man called Dr Itua, She told me that he's a herbal doctor and he can cure all kind of disease i walked to him and explain myself to him as I'm a strangler out there he prepared me herbal medicine and told me how to drink it for two weeks, when I get to my hotel room I take a look at it then says a prayer before I drank it not knowing after two weeks I went to test and I found out I was negative I ran to him to pay him more but he refuses and says I should share his works for me around the globe so sick people can see as well. I'm writing a lot about him this season so that is how I was cured by drinking Dr Itua herbal medicine, He's A caring man with a godly heart. Well - everything I decided all went through for me well and how you're going to treat this new aspect to your life. You don't have to suffer alone, and it's okay to ask for help. It also doesn't have to be a constant demon, as you'll get to know your body and yourself in a much deeper way than most people. Take advantage of this, as it will help you appreciate Africa Herbal Made.
Dr Itua Contact Information.
Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.
Whatsapp Number....+2348149277967
Post a Comment