When I was small~~~~ and Christmas trees were "TALL"~~~~~~~ we used to love while others used to play~~~ Don't ask me why, but time has passed us by~~~~ some one else moved in from far away~~~~~~~~
Now we are tall, and Christmas trees are small~~~ and you don't ask the time of day. But you and I, our love will never die~~~~ but guess we'll cry come first of May~~~~
The apple tree that grew for you and me~~~~ I watched the apples falling one by one~~~~~~ And I recall the moment of them all~~~ the day I kissed your cheek and you were mine~~~~~
5 comments:
Oh~~~~~~ First Of May!
~~~~~ the X'mas Trees are "TALL"~~~~
dindin, don't ruin my good memory here. the full version please find the attached for your note.
http://ctitin.blogspot.com/2006/05/first-of-may.html
"And I recall the moment of them all.
The day I kissed your cheek and you were gone."
"But you and I, our love will never die"
What a sweet relationship.
I hope I have.
係都要唱吖! 點 ai?!
When I was small~~~~ and Christmas trees were "TALL"~~~~~~~
we used to love while others used to play~~~
Don't ask me why, but time has passed us by~~~~
some one else moved in from far away~~~~~~~~
Now we are tall, and Christmas trees are small~~~
and you don't ask the time of day.
But you and I, our love will never die~~~~
but guess we'll cry come first of May~~~~
The apple tree that grew for you and me~~~~ I watched the apples falling one by one~~~~~~ And I recall the moment of them all~~~
the day I kissed your cheek and you were mine~~~~~
唔抵得鵝唱歌好聽呀?! 大邪皇!
風子: 我尋晚又有聽呀..
巔巔: 唔好咁大聲同風子講野啦..乖!
Post a Comment